Hi! Here is a brief update from the last meeting
1. Bake sale after 3-5th grade show. If anyone would like to bake/buy baked goods let myself or Erin know. If anyone is available to work after the show let us know!
2. Pretzel Rod Fundraiser will be delivered Tuesday March 22nd; will need volunteers (time TBD), to organize, label, and distribute
3. Kindergarten Open House April 21st: we will have a PTO table
4. Pending approval, Teacher’s Lunch for Teacher appreciation week tentatively set for Wed May 4th.
5. Miscellaneous: budget is sound. Bake sell another success. Keep in mind for next year. Movie night was fun with a big turn out. Next movie night should be considered if we can fit into year-end schedule. Carnations were fun for all students to participate. Dine and shares are going well. There will be a family literacy night on March 10th. Ms. Abrams artist in residence grant was approved!!!
Lastly, I am compiling a list of open positions that I will email out next week. During the March meeting (which will start at 6:30pm due to family literacy night) we will set our positions for next year.
Thanks to everyone for all you do!
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here